Tuesday, July 11, 2006

kiwi out of action

I have been sick the last 3 days.. not fun.. and hence the lack of updates on my blog.
Saturday night it started.. i think it was the longest and worst night i have ever had! The vomitting stopped by the morning but the diarrhea still hadn't gone away today (tuesday) so I have started taking some drugs.. that seems to be working. Yesterday I also had the worst stomach pains i have ever experienced. We had a nurse staying at our house until early this morning so she was taking care of me and keeping me company.
I am now on the mend... just need to try and eat and regain my strength.

It has been so frustrating to finally have things on my schedule (dari lessons, teaching English classes, a visit to a womens prison etc) and then being unable to do any of it. I kind of expected to get sick at some stage here but didn't expect it to be so debilitating.

Am not writing this so people will feel sorry for me.. I just write about the good and the bad!
Thanks to those who have sent kind emails. Hopefully I'll be back in action soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

I'm so sorry that you've been really sick, Kate. That's no good at all. I hope you're feeling lots better now and are able to build up your strength & energy again.
Vomiting bugs are the WORST!!

((HUGS))
Han

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home